Are you looking for activities for your All About Me preschool theme? Here is a simple, one-page printable that is designed specifically for little learners.
I have seen all kinds of All About Me activities on Pinterest. Many are cute, but unfortunately, they aren’t all appropriate for young kiddos. Here is a simple All About Me activity page that is perfect for kids in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. It is part of my All About Me Activities Bundle in my TPT store, but you can get this page free below.
The activity page lets your kids share a few important things about themselves without overwhelming them. The page is filled with images to help emergent readers understand the text. Plus, you can easily adapt this activity for kids at many different levels of learning.
Add a Picture:
There is a small square, dotted frame on the page. Add a picture of a child in each square, or children can use the square to draw a self-portrait.
A photo sizing template is included with the printable. It will help you make sure that the photos are the perfect size for the square.
Using the Printable:
Gather a few mirrors for this activity. Kids will enjoy looking at themselves while working on the activity page. Be sure to have plenty of crayons, markers, or colored pencils that represent the eye and hair color of all of your kids.
- Name – If children are able, they can write there name on the line. Can’t write their names yet? You can write their names with a highlighter and ask them to trace the names, or you can just write the names for the kids.
- Hair Color – Kids can color the crayon image with crayons, markers, or colored pencils to indicate the color of their hair.
- Eye Color – After examining the color of their eyes in a mirror, kids can color the crayon image to indicate their eye color.
- Favorite Color – Kids can color the crayon to represent their favorite color. I also added a second version for my friends who spell it “favourite” and “colour”
- Favorite Food – Let kids write the word if they are able or you can write it for them. There is a second version with “favourite
- Blank Space – The bottom of the page is blank and you can use it for a variety of activities:
- Kids can draw a picture of themselves, their favorite food, a store about themselves, a picture of their family, their favorite activity…..
- Use this space for handprints or fingerprints.
- Attach a family picture.
When the pages are complete you can compile them into a class book, send them home, or include them in your kids’ portfolios.
Download Your All About Me Printable:
I love the way the document looks when printed on brightly colored paper! To get your copy of the printable click on the link below:
More All About Me Activities
Looking for more All About Me preschool activities? Check out the following activities in my TPT store: