Are you looking for activities for your All About Me preschool theme? Here is a simple one page printable that is perfect for little learners.
I have seen all kinds of All About Me activities on Pinterest. Many are cute, but unfortunately, they aren’t all appropriate for young kiddos. Here is a simple All About Me activity page that is perfect for kids in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten.
The activity page lets your kids share a few important things about themselves without overwhelming them. The page is filled with images to help emergent readers understand the text. Plus, you can easily adapt this activity for kids at many different levels of learning.
Download Your All About Me Printable:
To download the printable all you have to do is click the pink button below. I love the way they look when printed on brightly colored paper!
Add a Picture:
There is a small square, dotted frame on the page. Add a picture of a child in each square, or children can use the square to draw a self portrait. If you want to put a square picture of your kiddos in the square, use the photo sizing template and directions found in my name cards article to make the task easier.
Using the Printable:
Gather a few mirrors for this activity. Kids will enjoy looking at themselves while working on the activity page. Be sure to have plenty of crayons, markers, or colored pencils that represent the eye and hair color of all of your kids.
- Name – If children are able, they can write there name on the line. Can’t write their names yet? You can write their names with a highlighter and ask them to trace the names, or you can just write the names for the kids.
- Hair Color – Kids can color the crayon image with crayons, markers, or colored pencils to indicate the color of their hair.
- Eye Color – After examining the color of their eyes in a mirror, kids can color the crayon image to indicate their eye color.
- Favorite Color – Kids can color the crayon to represent their favorite color.
- Favorite Food – Let kids write the word if they are able or you can write it for them.
- Blank Space – The bottom of the page is blank and you can use it for a variety of activities:
- Kids can draw a picture of themselves, their favorite food, a store about themselves, a picture of their family, their favorite activity…..
- Use this space for hand prints or fingerprints.
- Attach a family picture.
When the pages are complete you can compile them into a class book, send them home, or include them in your kids’ portfolios. Looking for more All About Me preschool activities? Check out this all about me theme Pinterest board for more ideas.